Can I Include the Family Pet in Our Photos?
Of course! If you follow me on social media you know I am a dog lover. Our doodles will be 10 this year so I try to include them in pictures often! For a family session we usually get the pet photos at the end of our time together. Keep reading for some tips to make your session a success!
Things to Bring Along:
- Bring a friend to keep watch over your pet until it is time for the spotlight. With smaller pets a carrier will work fine to bring them along on location.
- TREATS - These will help keep their attention and reward for those big smiles!
Before the Session:
- A good long walk will help your pup's demeanor when it comes to sitting still.
- Practice commands or any tricks that may be useful when posing.
- We put a lot into our appearance for photos why not do the same for your pet? If you can't get to the groomer a bath and brush will do!